The cabin is situated close to two surf beaches on a 2 acre property full of fruit trees. The road it is located on has recently been paved so no problems getting there in rainy season. There are two beaches within a 10-20 minute stroll - the world class Boom and beginner-friendly Aposintillo.
- The cabin is 6m by 6m so there is plenty of space.
- New: free bikes are provided (up to two) so you can get around easily (deposit required)
- The cabin has recently been hooked up with basic power so there are lights and fans.
- There are three single beds inside that each have a fan.
- This is rustic living- there is an outside (screened) solar shower area and separate toilet.
- Clean sheets, drinking water and washing water are provided.
- The cabin has a caretaker and is secure to lock.
- Food is available from the neighbour Dona Angela (the caretaker) who will provide large filling plates at a very reasonable price. These large portions are getting rave reviews from surfed-out surfers!
- Need to drink cold beer? The cabin has a cooler box and you can get cheap ice just a couple of doors down.
- The sea is close enough to hear from this very relaxing spot. Kick back in the hammock with a good book and a handful of mangos and and get back to nature!