The cabin is situated close to two surf beaches on a 2 acre property full of fruit trees. The road it is located on has recently been paved so no problems getting there in rainy season. There are three beaches within a 10-20 minute stroll - the world class Boom and beginner-friendly Aposentillo and "Peanuts", a fun beachbreak nearby (ask the local kids).
- The cabin is 6m by 6m so there is plenty of space.
- The cabin has recently been hooked up with basic power so there are lights and two fans.
- There are three single beds inside.
- This is rustic living- there is an outside (screened) solar shower area and separate "composting" toilet.
- Clean sheets are provided. There is a large concrete sink to do your own washing, or you can organize for a person to do it.
- The cabin has a caretaker and is secure to lock.
- A kitchenette has just been added with a gas cook top to prepare your own food. Next door is a shop (3 min walk) and there is a palapa restaurant a few minutes walk down the road that sells good, cheap dinners.
- Need ta cold drink? The cabin has a cooler box and you can get cheap ice just a few doors down. Note that alcohol should be brought from Chinandega.
- The sea is close enough to hear from this very relaxing spot. Kick back in the hammock with a good book and a handful of mangos and and get back to nature!